Don’t know what to write? Consider these ideas to get your creative juices flowing:
1. What are the top questions you get asked about your products/or services?
2. Is there anything notable happening in your field about which you can comment?
3. Do you have an interesting case history to share?
4. Can you spotlight one of your employees?
5. Can you provide top tips and techniques that can educate and help your readers?
You’ll find that once you get into the “habit” of writing content on a regular basis the topics will come much easier.
Always remember that if writing your content is too stressful or takes too much time you can either bring in a part or full-time resource to do the content development for you, or you can outsource the writing to professionals that do it for a living!