Twenty Topics You Can Write About
People are often asking me how I am able to come up with topics for my blogs so I thought it might be helpful to provide you with some ideas that can put you on the road to blogging success.
For instance, write blogs on:
1. The answers to questions that are frequently asked by your prospects and clients (this is what I am doing in this post!)
2. Changes in your industry
3. Current events that have had a major impact (Covid 19, anyone?)
4. Interview a client
5. Interview an employee
6. “How to” articles
7. Personal stories
8. Best practices
9. Review a product or company
11. What “not” to do
12. Contests and games
13. Do a parody
14. Have a guest blog
15. Your company’s mission
16. Interview a person of interest
17. What makes you/your company different
18. How to overcome a _______________
19. Focus on a charity you support
20. Best business advice you’ve ever gotten
Let your creativity guide you and don’t be afraid that you’re going too far afield. Remember, keep the reader interested and they will be more likely to engage.
If you find that coming up with consistent topics is too time consuming, stressful and takes you away from the more mission critical aspects of your job, then do consider outsourcing your content development to professionals that do this every day and can do it for you too.